Is there really anything better than a juicy, ball park hot dog right off the grill? I’d so the only thing better would be if you can get the same iconic taste from the comfort over your own kitchen…and guess what, YOU CAN! Make rotisserie, grilled hot dogs right in your air fryer!
- Hot Dogs
- Hot Dog Buns (Brioche is my favorite)
- Condiments: Mustard, Ketchup, Relish, etc
*see recipe card
How to Make Hot Dogs in the Air Fryer
Step 1: Take your hotdogs out of the packaging and pat dry.
Step 2: Place the hot dogs in air fryer (space apart) and at 390 degrees fahrenheit for 5 minutes.
Step 3: Open the air fryer basket, flip each hot dog and cook for another 2 minutes. (If you don’t care for very grilled hot dogs you can skip this step and proceed to step 4.
Step 4: Place each grilled hot dog in a bun and return them all to the air fryer basket. Cook for 2 more minutes to get the puns nice and toasty!
Step 5: Add your favorite condiments and serve!
Storage and Re-heating Notes
FAQS & Helpful Tips
Yes! You can make delicious hot dogs using an air fryer, they taste like they came straight off the grill!
Yes, you can actually cook up to 8 at a time if you would like, just add more cook time after turning them. I just prefer to do 4 at a time so I can toast the buns in the process.
If you’ve made this recipe or any other recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section how they turned out. We love hearing from you! You can also follow along with me on FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM to see more colorful recipes!
Try Some of My Other Favorite Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer
- 4 Hot Dogs, bun length is best
- 4 Hot Dog Buns
- Place the hot dogs in the air fryer and cook on 390 degrees for 5 minutes.
- If you prefer a crispier, more grilled hot dog, flip each one and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Place each hot dog in bun and return to the air fryer basket and cook for 2 more minutes to get the buns nice and toasty!